In my small heart, i feel that's limit a lot of disappointing that's people really want me to be someone that's useful one day. im an ordinary people but sometimes i cant Realized that's my changes.
Therefore, i need guiden really2222 call from someone that's FRIENDS taht cans guide n bring me back to the previous
Perhaps, god will bless n listen my conscience BEFORE its getting late .........
that's bellows are samples of HADITH MUHAMMAD FROM OUR PROFET ....... HAVE A LOOK!
sorry all in malay .... huuhuhuuhu form ...
"As good companions with Allah is the best of the best good friend and neighbor in the sight of Allah is he who is best to his neighbor."
(Narrated by al-Hakim)
From Nu'man bin Bashir, may Allah, the Prophet said,
"The similitude of the brotherhood of the Muslims in the love and affection between them is like a body. When one member of the body resulting in pain then the whole body became ill and could not sleep. "
(Narrated by Muslim)
"A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim, he does not mistreat them, lowered, submitted (to the enemy) and not with shame."
(Narrated by Muslim)
"The best friend is when you see her, you remember God, listen to his words added religion, recalled seeing her movements die."
Allah says which means,
"O mankind, indeed We have created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that ye may know each other (and despise each other). Verily, the most honorable of you with Allah is the most righteous of you. Allah is Knower, Aware. "
(Surat al-Hujurat  verse 13)
verse that hints about the role and influence of friends, among them his word that means:
"O you who believe! Fear and stand with those who are true. "
(Surat at-Tawbah, verse 119)
Allah's Messenger PBUH Hadith which means,
"A person is on the religion of his friend by the person should examine who becomes his friend."
(Narrated by Abu Dawood).
Hadith al-Bukhari from Abu Musa al-Ash'ari, says:
"likened to a friend who works and evil friend is like (friends) with a perfume seller and a blacksmith. Perfume seller will not squander you, whether you buy it or just get the smell of fragrance. Blacksmiths can also cause your home or your shirt on fire, or have a bad smell. "
What are the characteristics of a good friend?
Orders al-Qamah (a companion of the Prophet SAW) to his son,
"My son, if you feel the need for friends with someone, you shall choose the capacity as follows."
- Pick a friend who likes to protect his friend, he is the decor ourselves and if we are in lack of maintenance, he likes to suffice the requirement.
- Choose a companion when you lend a hand to provide good service or help, he likes to receive and feel overwhelmed, if they see that there is good in you, he likes to calculate, calculate (call).
- Choose a companion when you lend a hand to provide good service or help, it's like receiving with feeling overwhelmed and are considered very useful, and if they find out about it yourself disadvantages like to cover it.
- Pick a companion if you ask something from it definitely gives, if you shut up, he started menyapamu first and if there is something difficult and grief that befell you, he loves to help and meringankanmu and menghiburkanmu.
- Choose friends who if you said, it's like allowing speech and not always believe only. If you submit a question to the weight he likes to work on and if you disagree with him, he likes to give to kepentinganmu.
In al-Hikam mentioned,
"Do not make friends with someone who does not evoke the spirit of obedience to God, charitable behavior, and not lead you on the path of Allah." In a hadith which means, "A person will follow the position of (behavior) friends, because that every man should choose who should be approached as friends (friends). "
Astsaury Sufyan said,
"Who would hang out with the people to follow them, and whom they should follow in their multi-faceted, and multi-faceted one with them, as they were destroyed."
Be careful or leave only companions as follows:
- Friends of greed: it is very greedy, it's just a little bit and ask a lot, and it's selfish.
- Companions of hypocrisy: it states friendly with respect to the things of the past, or things to come; he was trying to get sympathy with empty words; and if there is a chance to help, it states unwilling.
- Friends sycophants: He agreed with all that ye do not matter right or wrong, the severity of the case that he did not agree with the guts to explain the truth, is before it praise you, and it's behind you humble yourself.
- Wastrel companion and love of entertainment: they become your friend if you like to party, like to roam and 'hanging out' at the time that they should not, like the places of entertainment and shows.
Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah said,
"the worst companion is forcing you specious and force you to apologize or always find an excuse."
Chances are you do mistake (sin), it is disclosed to all the virtues, because persahabatanmu to the substantially lower moral (faith) from you.
And if you befriend a fool who does not indulge their own desires, rather than making friends with people of the saints who always followed his own desires. But knowledge of what can be called a saint who always followed his own desires, instead of stupidity what can be referred to one who has to rein (holding) desire.
During a hadith evidence:
"An erection will follow his best friend, because it let one attention, who should be friends."
According to the poem are:
"Anyone hang out with good people, will live virtuous. And mingle with people of low morals, certainly not honorable. "
Make friends with a lower sense and faith is very dangerous, because the friendship is mutual influence-mempengaru hi, believe, believe that with so it was hard to see friends datu correct errors our loved ones, even friends will defend our faith in the offense confusion sin, thus we will surely perish by it.
Be careful in choosing friends, because friends can be the mirror of one's personal. Whatever make friends for God to find him pleased.
"I invent a lie that only those who believe not in the Signs of Allah and they are a liar, liar."
(An-Nahl verse 105)
"Whoever told me what I did not say, let It be ready to take his place in Hell."
(HR: Az-Zahabi viewed Al-Kabair.)
so thats all that i can share with u all of u .... hope it will be useful for all perhaps.
~ ALLAY MAY BLESS U ALL GUYS ALWAYS - READER ~