Pengikut_Ku


Wednesday 14 July 2010

Penyewa yg x amanah n hidupnya x akan diberkati Allah sampi bile22!!!!

Wish me up mu x will secure the world n hereafter!!

Aslmkm all kowg arine want to know .... I'm pretty angry at my father's house tenants DNG JB tmn main senai .. I was surprised bile bile Sampi kat tngk future generations of home garbage disposal ... lost tmpt smph!! cnth this gmbau die ... eeeee resentful betol!! rase mcm want to choke the boy je hire 2 ....


so disgusting .......!! policy is dirty ....


on their home page ...... waste disposal policy was being dirty!! sian father humans nearby victimized x understand this ..... my father took over the job mdk kulai ...

 
 tenant ne x never cooked UMH kat! n ni la rupenye kitchen ... my father was dirty ...... eeeeeee

  
the home page of this creature becomes the target littering x gune .... eee!

YG the best 2 .... Sampi front yard of my father already extracted by the water department Johor ....
eeeee resentful betol!!


so ..... we have to be a slave to Allah Who trusts k on this earth! Do not be so greedy as YG's creatures ....

This tenant kpd banyak2kan repent .... k .. n jgn lupe lansaikan all outstanding hutang2 YG 2 k ..... N
last but least x wish u all the best ... if you want to rent the tenant roger k cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment