Pengikut_Ku


Wednesday 14 April 2010

My_Parents ( LoVe u GuYs... )


Hohhohohooh.... this my mom!!!!! awet mude au...... wlau 43 thn thun ne...... still like a young lady maaaa...!!!!!! she is a nice mom u know!!!!!
erm......
k ar.......... ti cite agi k!!!!!!!!! whatout................... :p





Hhehhee...... this my dad!!!! some kate die muke die like baby face...hehe... erm... what ever la!!!! yg pntg ape????
kerjasama........
hahhhahahahhaaa....... ape ar zafeno ne.... 2 wantderpet la!!!!!
he is a spoting dad i have n also caring person...... k ar!!!
finally!!!!!
i love u dad... MUAH!!!!! lOvE u.. dad.......... :p








Parents who is the basic unit in our family. Its content of mother and father. Without parents, its difficult to form a happy family. This is because, with happy family it can be form a harmony society or community. A happy family can be form when every members in the family be cooperative, loving and respect each others.




Therefore, my parents are everything for me and without them i cant be a person who am i now. On top of that, myself will show who my parents are. That's why we should behave ourself to show our parents characters. Finally, don't ever crushed our parents heart because when we do that, we will destroy our own future. Where our life will be fade.


WE SHOULD RESPECT AND APPERICIATE OUR PARENTS BEFORE THEY DIED.......



MY OPINION TOWARDS PARENTS


I love and appreciate my parents very much. I willing to sacrificed my life for them. As we know that, without parents we will not here. Therefore, we as a child should appreciate our parents before they died. Futhermore we, should remember and appreciate our sweet memories with them.
My parents always with me to give their support whem im in trouble or crush otherwise when im in happiness or sadness.
Besides that, with open-minded thinking which had educated from my parents since i was young had make me be a person who am i now. My parents had liberate me to make my own best choice in my life and they will be my back supporter. For me, im such a grateful and luckly childin this world who got a wonderful parents like my mom and my dad. Thanks MOM and DAD.
I LOVE U SO MUCH.................

No comments:

Post a Comment