Pengikut_Ku


Wednesday 14 April 2010

Scm_pengubah segala-galanya!!!!



Aslmkm kwn22 for ur information!! scm tlh mengubah prjlnn idup sye selame 4bln ne... disebbkn before this sye tlh mengalami penyakit misteri... mesti kwn22 x caye nye.... yes thats true!!!!!
k...
ne gmbr berucp sye mase the last day at scm....
hehhhheheeee... bce la ye!!!
ucpn ne mmbuatkn mak n lecture sye teruje smse sye beri ucpn ari2....

" Assalamualaikum and a very good everning to ladies and gentleman"s. On this beautiful day, I would like to present a topic on 'My happiness in Stamford College Malacca'. Before that, thank you for giving me an opportunity to give a talk today. First and foremost, I want to share something with all of you about my secret. For your information, before I joined this IE course, I was a quiet person in school. I want thank to my parents for sending me here as to improve my english. It teaches me on how to communicate with others. They had changed my negavite behabiour that is 'demure'. The first day when I stepped my foot at Stamford for registration, I felt so worried on how to adapt with a new environment here. That night, I could't sleep because I was thinking about the situation what will I face tomorrow. The next morning, I tried my best to comfort myself to the new condition. When I entered the class, I was shocked when all my friends looked at me and I felt very shy. Then Miss Azu asked me to introduce myself, and all of sudden, my tongue smoothly talked and from that moment it build my confidence. Finally my shyness and quitness have destroyed from my life dictionary. On top of that, I got a lot of good friends who support me from back whenever I'm happy and sad. Besides, all the lectures here are very friendly, supportive, caring and loving people that I ever known before. Last but not least, to all parents here especially my parents En. Abd Rahman bin Omar and Pn. Azizah binti Samsudin, thank you so much for your support. Hopeully, our happiness here will be a stating point for us to achieved our dreams and ambitions in our future. Never in my life, I felt very happy and 'Stamford College' has created the happiness in my life. I will not forget all the sweet memories here for the rest of my life. Thank you 'Stamford College'. I love you all so much. Thank you "


hah kwn22 cmmane??? ok x speech tdi 2...........
hehehhehhee.....
mak chek smpi menangis dgr chek speech cm2....
k......

WISH ALL THE BEST TOK KWN22 K......

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment