Pengikut_Ku


Tuesday 21 December 2010

Sorry for not update my blog for a such long time.......

Hye all my frenz ... sorry for not update my blog a long time Standard and Poor ... im a bit busy for this 2 whole months ... almaklum la .... im in new college now .. n start my stdy. . so .. how are u guys??? hehhehheeeee erm .. actully im tired for this whole 2month .. Especially during your assignment my part ..... huh!! this foundation of course always make me headache ..... but i should go on cause this is my choice ..... bt well22222 Although its very interesting subject subject advance it a bit i really love it!! !! n im x 2 choice regret it ... hhhehhhee thnx a lot ...... god guide me to the right way .... so now my i should struggle for the first clss Honour for my degree insyaAllah next year!! ! pray for me k guys .... erm .. SCM the best!!! here cause i got a lot of frenz ... Although mejerity here are so kind chinese boots Sonny well22222 Toward me .... i got 4 Adopted sibling here .... first big bro he Agusto from East Timor. The second is a Standard and Poor SIS Miza she kind person that i never seen before ... she MALAYSIAN. Third he is MY KIDS ANDI from INDONESIA n he is well he chinese kid 2 ... last but not lease .. is my SIS Mila from indonesia 2 .... she ... she kind 2 n always share my problm .. n make me cool .... the guys .... without ur i will be lonely here ... hahahahahaaaaaa .... LOVE N MISS U ALL SOssosooo MUCH!!! for my sibling others ... xbe jelous k ... i love u all 2 ... x wrry if i still life in this world!! LIGHT i will take care of u all guys!!

huuhuuh my new Adopted Siblings from left is big bro Agusto, then sis mila, then its ME, then sis Miza n last but not lease is kids o that's is small bro andi victory!!! hahhahaaaa ... 
really nice to meet u guys ... thnx be a part of my life ......
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment