Pengikut_Ku


Friday 24 December 2010

~ Today is a boring day for me!!!!!!! ~

Erm!!!! headache 2 think about my group presentation!!! x idea 2put some more on it.. but really appreciated what had ming how did.. tq sososossooo much he had reduce my burden.... welll22222 now time to face my FA, BCOM N MARKETING assgment...... wawaakakkaaaa...... huhuuhh..... erm..yesterday i slept late around 2am.. ermmm edit my individual presentation.... huhuhhu settle 1 n 2...... erm..then wake up around 6.30 did my prayer then continue sleep huhuuhh fresh now!! then come 2 college.. but the sad things is x did any discussion group... errrrrrr then go McD ate lunch!!! huuhuh fantastic where hangout with my classmate the did a big joke wakakakakaaa.. until tired 2 laugh.. wakakakakkaaaa..... erm.. now i find what is website all about.. huhuuhh n continue my essay part BCOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!erm why so difficult a make a good sentence hah??? errmmmm n x know when this assgmnt cn finish...... huuhuhh k thats all for today!!! tq for read my felling......

No comments:

Post a Comment