Pengikut_Ku


Saturday 4 June 2011

a day after final exam!!!!

huhhu salam guys!!! sorry for long time x update this blog cause nowadays is such busy day where i need to handle many things in a day. erm but after my final i feel such a free day but im still worried with my result later on cause im bit play22 in this sem... by the way after stdy last minute.... hehehheheheeeeee ok i can catch it all the subject but im quite worried with my OB subject!!!! errrrrr hope in this sem i will got 3 pointer n above im x put too high achivement in this sem cause iknow my level. ermmm such a boring day talk about final... but i want share my bat day in my final exam day.

First i wake up late bit then i need. its around 5am somethings + i fasting but im quite blurr2222 after wokeup. cause of too sleepy. then my dad wokeup ask me u eat d not???? OMG i saw watch that 5.30 am d... then i rush to kitchen n my dad help me toaster 2 pieces of bread... then i drink plane water then i put jam onto the bread but the sad things is when i want eat there AZAn d.... OMG i vomit it from my mouth... then i PASRAh..

next im worried im xenough prepare on OB.. OMG sure die n xknow how to answer later on...  quite worried. then i tidy up myself. then drove to college. OMG xparking there. then i park in front of 1 uncle house. xinfront of his house k... then 30 minute before the final mr siva call my name there will be big trouble!!!! come lets go. OMG then miss secreteries comeout with mr siva. im scared d. but just ignore them. then i said nvm miss my fault. miss scolded me. no x ur fault. then they looks like fight. then i drove my car to mamak stall. then more worst went suddently i saw principal there.... OMG die me. but luckly i save.. heehhe they keep fight again. then mr siva said miss die got final exam. i just smile then miss said y not tell me??? hehhehee i keep smile.. how i want told u if u all keep fight????? im scared lerrr....

then i went back to 3rd floor by using stairs. OMG i feel like ant die..... cant breathe then 10minutes more final start. OMG i feel like clumsy then i close my note... OMG feel all gone in my brain... god i PASRAH to u.... hehehhhe with proud i walk to the exam hall with xenough prepared.... hahhhahaaa how dare u???? then enter exam hall.... look like blurrr2222.. then exam start.... OMG then i saw the questions i feel want cry where i feel i cant answer all!!!!!!!!!! scared.... then i calm down.... ALHAMDULILAH... eventhough x too correct but at last can answer all... errrrrr 2 hours moves like water fall..... hhahhahhahaaaa...

after final!!!!!!! yessss.... my sem break 2weeks... but i cnt free all the time.... sponsorship + practice dance..... errrrrrrr ok.... thats my job!!!! accept it without sign......

ermmmm then rush fetch my sis.. LILY!!!!!!!!!! errrrr then have a chat with her in a car..... then my journey start where did update on my sponsorship thngs.... then having a meeting.... the went to dp... errrrr i feel like y me ???????? x other people????? herrrrrrrr....... y la y la???

after 1 hour at dp.... then went back to college wnet update at miss zuraika's room..... hoohohoo shok got air corn then me n lily move to confrence room.... huhuhuuuuu.... then after settle it went back home with lily need to send her again!!!!!!!!!!! errrrrrrrrr tired lorrrrr..... arrive home pray n wait until BERBUKA..... my mom bought kuew tiow only..... erm.. its ok.... then AZAn d eat pray n straight on my laptop.. huhuhu 1 week x on it.... miss u baby!!!!  + sms with my sweet heart!!!! guess who???? hahhahahaaaaaa... i oso xknow.... erm... who am i to falling in love.... if we just clap 1 hand it wont give any sound.... so i x want to be more then tht.. enough 2 times before..... hahahhahhaa love story pulak...

then 10 - 12 pm watch tv... actually my eyes too pain d.... but just ignore it... hahhahaa after finish that drama.... i went to pray n went bad..... errrrrr such tired + bat day for me.... huhuuuhuhuu hope this monday will be my happy day for me!!!!!!!

PERHAPS....... !!!!!!!

HAVING A DATE WITH MY SWEET HEART + MY BEST FRENZ... HAHHAHAHAHHAAAA... : P hope it will make me smile + laugh + happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE U ALL GUYS..... <3

THNX FOR BEING WITH ME 1 YEAR!!! HAHHAHAHAAA HOPE IT WILL BE FOREVER

INSYALLAH.......

No comments:

Post a Comment