Pengikut_Ku


Sunday 17 July 2011

Salam Nisfu Saa'ban to all MUSLIM n MUSLIMAH in MALAYSIA n all OVER THE WORLD...

Salam n very good evening to all my readers ... sorry for x Standard and Poor update this page for a long time .. busy doing my assignment after class just started n Night SCM done well last few weeks ago .... erm ... my result just relese on last wednesday .... its quite disappointed When my result CGPA drop drop ... 0:14 erm .... btw now i wake up n move go on to make it better this sem ... Therefore, i limits start with few steps and Ways to solve it .. MAY GOD BLESS ME ... besides that ... i got this new gold sem to Aim 3.5 n above n change my behavior ... =)

btw since today on Wards i want to apply what i had done during your my PMR .... LIGHT BEFORE ..... wish me all the best!!

today i feel very happy ...... =) tq Jennie ....

Liver relieved when reviewing the tongue ..... it is the first step aq changed everything for this .. enough la aq idly n forget .. tq Lord give me a 2nd change .....

SALAM nisfu SAA'BAN 2ALL OF U. ...


No comments:

Post a Comment