Pengikut_Ku


Saturday 31 December 2011

Ambang akhir 2011......

bye222 2011!!

morning everyone .... today is the last date for us in this year of 2011 ... 2moro we will celebrate the 1st day of 2012 ... hows ur Wishes?? u planed d?? LIGHT ....... myself .... it will be happen .... so we move to the next chapter ... taht i Promise to u all yesterday ...

so we start from Otw back from jb ....

we planed to move back to malacca in the early morning but a bit late around 9am ... then send my daddy Boboi bad dauz to grandma's house near by to town son ... then ... i though we straight away move to malacca. boots as well ... and as usual ..... "org old story" comeback again .... we at there half day .... huhuhuhuuh ... so after that, around 12 smtg .. we move back to malacca smoothly. then we reached malacca around 3smtg .. eveng til the whole night ... we tidy up everythings ....

move to next day .... N WEDNESDAY THURSDAY .....

this to days ... i just stayed at home watching tv, online, reading, watching movie, eat n sleep .... huhuuhuuh that's my routine ... + Helping parents .... a little bit only ...

next move to the coop yesterday ........ part (half day dated wth my bf = bestfrenz)

its begain around 11 smtg BEFORE ..... tht after dawn prayer .... continue slept n wokeup around 845am ... then straight huhuhuuh watching tv + breakfast wth family ... huuhuuuh severe sunnguh! then go for bath n 11 + + move to MP (crown Prade) .... then start finding my bf .. hheehhehee bought 1month hhehhehhee 1st topup topup did .... "broken record" then found her at the bowling center me straight .... then bought tickets for 4persons .... huuhuhuuuhuh the wars began started with me the Bosss ... hhaahhahahaaa at the 2nd last last me for the wars .... after that's move to thai poultry bought my love ..... (basic Mandarin book, world map, grammar book, diary n sticker) .... then went to ate at the food court at ... i just bread .... (diet). then went to zohor prayer .... hehehehhee i treated Corneto ur ice cream sundae .. then hang out around dp (plains warrior) ... chatting around 4pm ..... went back home wth me happy family bcause of my love wth me .... d .... hhahahahaaaa in the evening i online for a while n Helping my mom her calculated budget for this whole year ..... then ..... after performing the West: Prayers online that's again + SEPAH watching drama .... ate dinner while .. then continue my work + blogging twitter updates ... n now im alone here n still typing while hearing my BOULEVARD lovely song> _ < ok i will post it at my video gallery k ... k .... so watch out that's all for yesterday last note for this year ... this chapter will move on .... follow up afternoon k k ... tq n love u all guys ... hahhahha "artist pulak mcm aq da ne" + "noticing myself" ... hahhahahahhahaaa

assalamualaikum .....> _ < n all morning.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment