Pengikut_Ku


Friday 30 December 2011

Zafeno In The House Again !!!!!!!

Zafeno In The House Again> _ < !!

Hi all my readers ..... sorry for not updating my blog for Standard and Poor lovely a long time ... i just finish my first semester of degree last Friday. jb i just comeback from last tuesday .... erm uhhuhuhuu just 3days there. at first my parents planed to Peneng unfortunately, they just planed to JB for 3days .. Because They will be busy next 2weeks ermmmm .... its ok .. i accept and appreciate it. Although 3days but i enjoy it. i Grateful to god for Giving me happy n funny family. we had went to my paklong's house, uncle Adopted house, Desaru, broken bracelets n last lunch and dinner together .... Standard and Poor n faminin a happy family. so for more clear i will put all the pic in my pic gallery ... pls check it out k ...> _ <. BEFORE i forget!! now i know where all my familly GROUP SEPAH love so much ... (that's a previous name for that group ... They limit Seperate n now transform to new group as SEPAHTU). hope u all will enjoy all the pic ... ;)

so that's all for my vocation story at JB for 3days .... we will move to the next chapter ..


No comments:

Post a Comment